Thursday, May 31, 2007

Happy Birthday Celebrations! ^^

I had a very well spent 20 birthday (which was 2 days ago) this year, complete with family, friends and my loved one. I feel so complete and contented. It was such a wonderful time of my life. In the past, I would have spent my birthday quietly and thought there was nothing special when everyone just peacefully spend that particular day as well. But this year was such a bliss to me. Everything counts.

Thanks to all who celebrated my birthday with me, be it a lunch ( aya and kh), a dinner ( my mummy), or a big excursion ( my Dear dear ^^).And all the msges and smses! There were quite a few of them, and I hope I replied everyone? I know my msg looked quite insincere cos its a "one for all" kind of sms, but! Being the techno-idiot, I didn't know how to mass send until i sent everything, so actually, I sent all of you a reply one by one! (By sending to one, then going back to the 'sent msges' to forward to the next, and so on) So forgive me k? I really appreciate it, as long as one of you remembered. :)

My first birthday celebration was with my mummy, and it was a super early one. We went for a good dinner two weeks ago at Dian Xiao Er. It was great, atmosphere, service and the food. Maybe I don't hold very high standards but anyway, it felt very comfortable eating there. The price was reasonable too. A 超级套餐 of 5 dishes and rice for two cost $76. Pricey? No, there is SHARK'S FINS k!




See, looks very homey and delicious right? 有烤鸭,芥菜,东坡肉,鱼翅,甜点是 some chinese dessert with red dates and 泡参!Worth the price bah..

Anyway the restaurant is at Marina Sq, the restaurant lvl, can't rmb the storey.



After that, Mummy and I went for some shopping, and Mummy bought me a dress and a pair of espadrilles! My first and the prettiest pair in my 'sea' of shoes! And it's my most expensive pair as well. Im such a happy daughter.



I love my mummy. Sorry for all the unhappiness in the past.

****


The 2nd celebration was with friends! Last Saturday at Bugis!



My company. Haha, one long-time-no-see friend whom i had to turn to if there is any 书法 event, which explains his presence, and one best friend of my life. Thank you, both of u, for being there. :D


Busy woman and me. Can u be less busy and go out with me and the others more? Oh i forgot, u do go out with bey and peeps alot, for something i don't do (KTV). Hahaha, my fault!





Haha, I guess this picture says alot. We used to sworn enemies. Er, or maybe it's just me who disliked him. hahahaha. Everything's good now k, kh. ^^



We went to eat at V8 Movie Cafe. Not too bad lar, I loved the wedges! Thanks KH for the chocolate truffle. And the enriching book as well. I have been reading! :)
****


Finally, the actual day!
My birthday was on a Tuesday, a working day that is, so I was thinking whether my bf would surprise me at midnight. While we were on the phone earlier on, I told him if after work he was too tired we could leave the celebration to later on.
But he still came for me, with a cake he made on his own. :)



12 am 29 May. My first self-made cake. The first complete birthday cake I can rmb in 20 yrs. The first birthday cake i blew a candle off on. :)




It was a cheesecake. Not my favourite, but I still enjoyed it. Depends on who made it, ya? haha.



He also bought me a wallet from Esprit! That's becos I mentioned to him on the bus that I wanted to change my wallet, a month ago. :)

The best part of everything was that he worked everyday, including sat and sun for the past month, so that he could get a day's leave on my birthday (which happened to be the busiest period for his company). And he drove me to Botanic Gardens! He spent 20 bucks to buy the supplementary license for his weekend car to drive on my birthday. :D




I brought my digicam along. Excursion! I was excited la! When we reached the place, I was exclaiming in awe at all the greenery and the fresh air. Enjoyed the nature so much! And i told him, 这样才有约会的感觉。


Next is a flow of many many pictures!








The kind of stupid things we did there. ^^



It seemed to be an excursion day for many of the school kids as well. I took this picture becos these kids were simply adorable! Note that the three boys up front were actually walking down the slope holding hands! So cute lar! The little girl behind sat down on the pathway a few more steps down, and refused to walk anymore. haha, little kids are so pampered, yet so cute. :)


The Symphonic Lake.


Hahahahaa, don't mind us. We couldn't resist. :P



The turtle said, "Oei, so sunny up here. 悠哉~悠哉~"





We pretended to be professional photographers along the way.




My best work of the day. ^^ Title: 忧郁男。



Haha, I was too afraid to stand nearer.



成双成对。:)





He just can't stand books. hehe.







I couldn't find Bae Yong Joon orchid leh. Only saw Princess Diana and Ricky Martin and some unknown celebrities.


He super pro. He examined the sundial and told me it's 130pm. The actual time was 115pm. But he said he tikum one la. haha.




I wonder why the turtles in Botanic Gardens looked like they can't wait to escape.





My cool guy. :)








So contented. :):):)
二十岁了!我将步入人生新的阶段。 我要好好加油。我是个大女孩了!接下来,是让自己更成熟,更能够体恤别人。我期待着接下来的日子。:)

3 comments:

SenGedoX the SageDogX said...

哇~浪漫到~
幸福的小女人。
好久没去看花草树木了。
迟来的生日祝福,祝你永远20!
不如。。。开始学去唱卡拉吧?哈哈。
噢对了。这星期天我没空。
被我老妹拉去看海绵。
Spongebob squarepants.
幼稚,hor?

said...

wahahaha.

Reliving the childhood days! ^^

yah~ said...

so so so many pics neh~~ hahaha..