Friday, May 04, 2007

2nd interview a success!

Oh well, I haven't got the job yet.. but it was good! I like the job~ the duties are placing orders, chasing orders and other general admin tasks. Something different from what i have done. And I want to learn new things! Thats the whole main purpose of getting a temp job! (for me la)

I wanna learn how to chase orders hahahhaa... I can almost imagine myself talking on the phone and saying things i always hear vendors say: " Huh? 5 weeks? Cannot lar, mister, i need it by 2 weeks.. the most 2 and a half! " hahahahha... (ok i'm 幻想派的)

But in any case, it's so near my place that i can disregard the minimum pay of $6 per hr. It's only 20 mins walk from my place lar~ and the environment is cosy, and cheena.. my type (yes i like it hehehe).

So please let me have the job, Joanne and her boss?

1 comments:

SenGedoX the SageDogX said...

My collegues also haf to do chasing... can be machiam tiring one...

"Hey, the things were supposed to come tml, now you tell mi cannot? Quotations leh? etc etc..."

Can train ur arguing skills for haggling at markets in e future =)