Sunday, July 27, 2008

HCL chalet 2008

You would have already known from the first picture what I'm gonna blog about (nevermind the title). Yeah that's right, what a chalet without mahjong, right? Not that I play, though.

Our 几年一度 HCL chalet! Here go the pictures, in no particular order! :)



These were about all the food we had. Having a class size of 18 people with probably only half of them eating, this is more than enough.

Let's check out the attendance!


Bey Yan ( Our 劳苦功高的 organiser of the chalet) and lovely Hiang En!

Dearest 大姐大 Lihui! The one I can always run to if I need a (female) shoulder to cry on. :)



Our entertainers, Junjie ( left) and Yong Ann (right)! Both of them coming to NTU this coming aug, yay! Yong Ann nearly became my junior. However... 柯老师,潘老师,为什么你们不要他?!


Like i said, what's a chalet w/o mahjong?

Belinda (right) came! These two girls were sitting at a corner gossiping abt god-knows- what (I heard "that guy was a bas****“) when I said "来,拍张照!"



Well, you can see that the others were busy with mahjong, so we took a picture on our own! 自拍有什么问题!:)


Chin seng came with a big baggage. He and Meiqi flew off to Taiwan the next morning. Take care and do lots of shopping! :)


Meiqi at the back, along with Yin.



And that's us. 这个照片的组合不用再多加介绍了。:)


KH came after his SU camp which happened to be nearby, at like 3am in the morning.

Weiliang (right) reached ard that time too, and the three musketeers started to sink into their own worlds, like they always do. Somehow, this picture reminds me of the wax figurines of WWII in Sentosa. The ones depicting the scene where they signed the treaty. hahaha.


The girls never succeed in entering their world. Not that we want to, if you've heard the kind of topics they discussed about. I don't play mahjong, so I sat around and listened. The mahjong group (a.k.a. the girls) might not agree with what they were discussing, which caused a slight tension in between the two groups, but I must say they did amaze me quite a bit with their depth. 我们的男生长大了~haha.

Next up was a midnight KTV session.


Yong Ann singing! 你是中文系的料lor, Yong Ann! :(



Belinda has a good voice! Meiqi has good skin. Hahaha. 两个都是我可遇不可求的。><

I always manage to catch meiyin in moments she didn't realise.

And in angles she doesn't like. :P

I didn't say cheese, hence Yong Ann's expression. JJ was alert to the flashlight! :D

And we sang til 3am in the morning! Finally, the group picture with the (almost) full attendance of the day!


Don't you just smile at the number of people in the picture? :) I must say I love all these people, from sec 1! They made up much of my memories in TMS, and they made me what I am today. We may have our own lives, but the bond never breaks. After all these years, I'm glad we still appreciate.

最后,我要做件很无聊的事。既然是高级华文班,让我把大家的华文名字写下吧!I'm sure all of you havent seen your chinese names for a long long time, unlike me. haha, here goes! correct me if I'm wrong!

In the picture's order(left to right): 晋成;立蕙;惠晴;美琪;燕玲;美吟;贤恩;倍燕;惠芯 (“惠”有人字旁);俊杰;泳安

(Not in picture): 伟良;金勋;惠婷;maggie ong (i know you dun wan to see your chinese name here. haha); 勇成;媚忆

I didn't miss out on anyone, hor? :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Looks like I have missed out on loads of fun Haha

said...

HAHA, not very much but gathering is always nice. its ok, we will always have another chance!

2 more wks before u come back, thats long. ><