Sunday, November 25, 2007

有时满无奈的

*doc= Division of Chinese

Me says: alot of my friends sae they dun really understand my speech liao, i feel so ostracised

H says: which speech

Me says: as in how i speak to them

Me says: those nt frm DoC one la

Me says: cos i got ask them do they tink i speak diffly now? den they sae ya

Me says: den they sae sometimes they dun understand e words i use

Me says: my bf even said im showing off my vocab -.-

H says:..........

H says: their prob la i think whoa

Me says: i feel esp yuan wang at my bf remark

Me says: it juz kept ringing in my brain

Me says: haha

H says: lolol

H says: dun let it disturb u

H says: doc allll speak liddat de

H says: where got special


我知道有时候我说话,你们会觉得很不习惯,可是我真的不是故意的啦!对不起。你们就当作在跟电视机讲话好了。

1 comments:

Yut said...

i get what u mean! its like how i see n talk about buildings now and people ask me to stop my architectural talks!

but fear not, im sure ppl understand you, just that they loves making fun of these changes in us.

on e other hand, it is gd that it came so naturally to u that u don have to intentionally speak differently.. it just shows your passion for your subject and BINGO! U've chosen the right course!


Anyway, reading your posts is like reading Wu Qing Kang's kind of books hahaa interesting, I like! Keep it going! :)


-yuting