Tuesday, February 24, 2009

25 random things about me.

Thought I could take the time to remember myself. (After I recalled how you used to love dogs so much, yin! :))

1. I love Chinese, and anything else that comes with it. But that started only after I took HCL in JC.

2. My menses are irregular :P

3. I have a very weak vocabulary, both English and Chinese.

4. I regret not loving reading when I was younger.

5. I used to be very hot tempered. Not that I'm not now, but better.

6. Impatience is my middle name.

7. I used to love my bf more than anything else in my life.

8. I have learnt to love myself and my life more than loving him.

9. As much as I look girly, I honestly don't like getting myself involved in girly activities. That includes earrings making.

10. I surf the web everyday.

11. I'm a clumsy person. I just dropped my digicam a moment ago, no pictures for the time being.

12. I love (buying) shoes. And I have lost count of the ones I own.

13. I'm a spendthrift.

14. I secretly wish my relationship(s) had been different.

15. I'm impulsive, but never regrettful.

16. I feel like crossing my legs everytime and anywhere I sit down.

17. I don't usually say what I think.

18. I think the boon lay crowd is irritating.

19. To me, getting along with people is a skill.

20. I'm not used to praises.

21. I don't have a good dress sense but i observe alot. And I dare to dress random.

22. I insist keeping an open mind to everyone and everything. I don't like to judge.

23. I can't stand narrow-minded people.

24. I used to be very competitive, but now I can't care less.

25. I think I do love my family and the friends around me, alot.

0 comments: